Nahhhh, just a tiger in hiding.
Gave the little kat a power upgrade. Should be up and running by the end of this week just need my ecu in.
Things to do till then:
-fab an intake pipe over twelve inches long between turbo and maf with the limited space i have
- Recirculate the bov
- Lift weights and get swole as shit brah.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Picked up the greddy td06-20g and greddy cast iron manifold from josh.
The to do list before this thing is on:
- Send the turbo to Majestic turbo in Texas to get the wastegate ported and a bigger flapper welded on
- New oil feed lines
- Enthalpy Reflash(this time it wont be pig rich since im sure scott knows the specs of this turbo alot better and there actually is a compressor map, fck you toyota)
- Tap the turbo for a wastegate boost source or aqcuire quick tap from frsport
- Have the boys at the welding shop refab my downpipe
On another note, Crossroads showdown is creeping up fast. looking to trailor the s14 there and rip some pavement with Vince. Hopefully his whip will be 100% by then. Who says we cant have fun down south haha.