Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 sets of wheels for 1!?

Saying bye bye to my battles and another set of wheels i picked up. Eric currently has first dibs on the battles. should be picking it up friday. hope he puts the treads on the tires to good use. dfaction?
possibly have another buyer for the other set he should be calling me around 3pm.

once thats all settled for i have a chance to buy something special to replace the battles. we'll see how it goes.

finally got my package from CIP. gasket quality loooks godamn amazing. throwing that bish on tommorow once i get my manifold back from the machine'rs stupid broken bolt + broken extraction stud that is hard as a fucking adamantium cock to drill through. all should be dandy after tommorow's over. its just going to take alot more bruises/cuts/bloody knuckles. well worth the smile on my face after its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment